Saturday, February 7, 2009

It's Not All About Me

Holy crap, there is sooooo much cute baby stuff out there I just can't control myself. Here are a few things we've already picked up for baby Luke:


Baby Gap onesies which are cheap and cute! And some adorable tiny knit hats for newborns...tag- & seam-free on the inside so they don't scratch his little head.



O, the joy of hooded towels! This one has a monkey head for our new little monkey!!



100% muslin swaddling wraps with monkeys, elephants, & giraffes. The kid is gonna love animals whether he likes it or not!



Pirate baby! These were so cute I couldn't pass them up even though we plan to breast-feed for the first 6 months and won't need these until he starts eating solid foods. 



It just doesn't get any better than this people. Here we have a crazy frog rattle, a "Sofie la girafe" teether (from France) and a cute piggie squeeky rattle. I think my heart just skipped a beat.



OK, this may actually qualify as a gift for myself. It came highly recommended by several friends and I have great expectations...mommy needs her sleep!!!


2 comments:

  1. OMG, how cute ! Shopping for baby is so much fun, huh? And Luke ??? love that name!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did really good. Everything you picked is sooo cute! Now I'm in the mood to baby shop. Do you have a registry anywhere yet?

    ReplyDelete