Here I am at 28 weeks pregnant. It's starting to get a little uncomfortable but I'm still feeling really good although I'm tossing and turning a lot at night. Chi-Yun has been giving me lots of massages though...I couldn't get through this without him:) We're so excited about the baby coming...it's only 9 MORE WEEKS until he's officially full term!!! Of course he might be late so we'll just have to wait and see when he's ready to come out:)
We're still taking our birthing classes and getting together the last few things we need before the baby comes home. I'm also starting to gather everything I need for our trip to the hospital. Today I went to Target and bought a cotton gown, a cheap terry robe and some socks to wear while I'm walking around the hospital. I think that'll be much more comfortable than the hospital gown. Of course it'll probably all come off once I'm in the throws of labor. All the birthing rooms have showers and a couple have a bath too so that should help during the labor. I can't wait until it's all over and we have our baby boy! Yea!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment