Sunday, May 10, 2009

1st Mother's Day


Here I am at 34 weeks. Just 3 more weeks until Luke is full term! I cannot wait until I'm not pregnant anymore. I know I shouldn't complain because I've actually had such an easy pregnancy but this is getting really uncomfortable. Plus, I really really want to meet our new baby! We celebrated my first mother's day last night. We had tickets to a David Mamet play at the A.R.T. and beforehand we went out for a delicious dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, Chez Henri. For mother's day today I got to be lazy, okay, well I did do some laundry but most of the day was spent relaxing. The weather was perfect: dry, sunny and warm with a nice cool breeze. I sat outside for a bit and watched the birds then Chi-Yun and I went to get our favorite pizza in town for lunch. I came home and took a little cat nap then we walked down to the cafe for a coffee. Now I'm off to take my bath and watch the baseball game. All in all it's been a perfect day. Too bad I have to go back to work tomorrow:) 



No comments:

Post a Comment