Saturday, May 30, 2009

Full Term!!!


Yea!!! We finally made it! I'm 37 weeks today so the boy is ready to go. We saw the midwife yesterday and she said everything looked great. The baby is in a head down position and is starting to drop so all is well. She told me to start taking oil of evening primrose capsules and drinking red raspberry leaf tea to start softening the cervix. Anything that can make the labor easier and faster, I'm all for it. We met with the doula this morning and she was great...I think she'll be a big help to us when I go into labor. I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be so I'm anxious to get started. Of course Luke could decide to be late but I'm hoping it'll happen sooner rather than later. Until then we'll just keep waiting. We're going to the grocery store so I think I'll pick up the ingredients to bake a cake... once my labor starts I'll need to distract myself from the excitement at least for the first few hours! 


1 comment:

  1. Yep,looks & sounds like you are ready to go. I know you can't wait. You look sooooo good Nancy. Sure hope you are feeling good too. I can't wait to see that baby boy! I just know he is going to be beautiful. I am about to burst with excitement. You go to the doctor on Fridays, right? Keep me posted. Love ya... Dorothy

    ReplyDelete