Friday, May 1, 2009

Baby Shower!

My coworkers hosted a baby shower for me this week and it was so much fun! About 20 women from work showed up, each with a tasty dish, and everyone seemed to have a great time. Here's a few pictures of some of the gifts I received:

Yea! Someone actually bought a gift for mommy! This nice nursing gown came with a matching robe so it's going right in my overnight bag for when we head to the hospital! That way, I'll look stunning in all those first pictures:)

Check out this cute little t-shirt and short set. Almost all the clothes we got have some kind of animal on it! People asked if we had a nursery theme and I told them no but that we were animal lovers...I guess they took me seriously! 

This onesie has cute little puppy dogs on it!

This one is also adorable!

More onesies!

I love this little hoodie...it has cars on it.

One of the ladies knitted this little sweater...

and these cute little socks!

Of course someone had to give him his Red Sox baseball outfit too!

These are ridiculously preppy shorts but still cute:)

Adorable little pjs.

A few bibs.

 And how cool are these stuffed animals?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment